Level 1 Mandelic Acid Serum
Level 1 Mandelic Acid Serum
Tried it all with no results? Take your face & body-clearing treatment to the next level.
- Clears & Prevents Acne/Folliculitis
- Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Removes Hyperpigmentation, Dark Spots, & Scars
- Safe & Natural Ingredients
Note: The 4 oz bottle is equipped with a spill-proof pump dispenser. If Level 1 is part of your daily skincare routine, then this economical, long-lasting option is for you!
Over 1770+ Happy Customers
US Orders 60 Days Money
Clears & Prevents Acne/ Folliculitis: Almond Clear Level 1 Serum is deeply exfoliating, antibacterial, and anti fungal. It penetrates the pores to exfoliate dead skin cells and dissolve congested material.
Our Level 1 Serum clears up all types of acne: fungal acne (aka folliculitis), blackheads, whiteheads, non-inflamed acne, cystic acne, papules, pustules, and nodules.
Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles: Mandelic acid stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, so skin appears plump and firm with a youthful, healthy glow.
Removes Hyperpigmentation, Dark Spots, & Scars: Visibly reduce hyperpigmentation, dark spots, acne scars and uneven skin tone, within 4 weeks! An excellent solution for those with darker skin tones and sensitive skin!
Corrects Ingrown Hairs: Exfoliates the top layer of skin, freeing ingrown hairs. The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of mandelic acid calm boils and shaving bumps. Use on the beard area to improve folliculitis barbae. Also suitable for the scalp or bikini area!
Clear Up Keratosis Pilaris: Clear up Keratosis Pilaris by exfoliating clogged follicles to release the keratin plugs. Say hello to smooth, bump-free skin!
- RESULTS GUARANTEED: Not getting the results that you expected? Contact us within 60 days and we'll give you a full refund for the first item purchased (international shipping costs are non-refundable).
Apply over the entire problem area (no spot treating). Start with every other day application and increase as tolerated to daily usage. *For acne and folliculitis, build to twice-daily usage.
- Let the product soak in before getting dressed.
- For best results, use consistently over time. Set reminders on your phone to help you remember your applications!
We know what it's like to be disappointed by skincare products that don't work: You let yourself get your hopes up, only to feel even more hopeless when the product doesn't work. We never want you to feel that way. While we can't take away the emotional pain that comes from a product not working, we can make sure that you don't lose money. That's why Almond Clear is backed by a 60-day return policy. Click here to learn more.
- GTGizem T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoWow
I love the product, I saw results in the first week
- MGMelissa G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Aging Skin, Bumpy Skin, Keratosis Pilaris, OtherRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoExcellent
The Level 1 Mandelic Acid serum did exactly what it said it would do. It helped my skin slough off the tiny white heads that are a combination of Rosacea and Keratosis Pilaris. Either way, it was an annoying constant. Now my face feels smooth. Works really effectively and rapidly.ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Speed of ActionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ALAndrea L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type OilySkin Concerns Acne, Dark Spots or ScarsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoCystic acne
I’ve been struggling with cystic acne and it got worse when i got pregnant. Been using this for couple weeks now and my face finally calmed down.ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Speed of ActionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SMSophia M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type OilySkin Concerns AcneRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat for acne!!
This really helped my breakouts clear up within the first 2 weeks of use! Great for oily sensitive skin.ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Speed of ActionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SHSeo Hyun K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Folliculitis, Bumpy Skin, Keratosis PilarisRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoyeah maybe
Guess it works better than other many productsResultsRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Speed of ActionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5