Level 1 Mandelic Acid Serum
Level 1 Mandelic Acid Serum
Tried it all with no results? Take your face & body-clearing treatment to the next level.
- Clears & Prevents Acne/Folliculitis
- Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Removes Hyperpigmentation, Dark Spots, & Scars
- Safe & Natural Ingredients
Note: The 4 oz bottle is equipped with a spill-proof pump dispenser. If Level 1 is part of your daily skincare routine, then this economical, long-lasting option is for you!
Over 1770+ Happy Customers
US Orders 60 Days Money
Clears & Prevents Acne/ Folliculitis: Almond Clear Level 1 Serum is deeply exfoliating, antibacterial, and anti fungal. It penetrates the pores to exfoliate dead skin cells and dissolve congested material.
Our Level 1 Serum clears up all types of acne: fungal acne (aka folliculitis), blackheads, whiteheads, non-inflamed acne, cystic acne, papules, pustules, and nodules.
Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles: Mandelic acid stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, so skin appears plump and firm with a youthful, healthy glow.
Removes Hyperpigmentation, Dark Spots, & Scars: Visibly reduce hyperpigmentation, dark spots, acne scars and uneven skin tone, within 4 weeks! An excellent solution for those with darker skin tones and sensitive skin!
Corrects Ingrown Hairs: Exfoliates the top layer of skin, freeing ingrown hairs. The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of mandelic acid calm boils and shaving bumps. Use on the beard area to improve folliculitis barbae. Also suitable for the scalp or bikini area!
Clear Up Keratosis Pilaris: Clear up Keratosis Pilaris by exfoliating clogged follicles to release the keratin plugs. Say hello to smooth, bump-free skin!
- RESULTS GUARANTEED: Not getting the results that you expected? Contact us within 60 days and we'll give you a full refund for the first item purchased (international shipping costs are non-refundable).
Apply over the entire problem area (no spot treating). Start with every other day application and increase as tolerated to daily usage. *For acne and folliculitis, build to twice-daily usage.
- Let the product soak in before getting dressed.
- For best results, use consistently over time. Set reminders on your phone to help you remember your applications!
We know what it's like to be disappointed by skincare products that don't work: You let yourself get your hopes up, only to feel even more hopeless when the product doesn't work. We never want you to feel that way. While we can't take away the emotional pain that comes from a product not working, we can make sure that you don't lose money. That's why Almond Clear is backed by a 60-day return policy. Click here to learn more.
- NKNathalie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type NormalSkin Concerns Folliculitis, Bumpy Skin, Dark Spots or Scars, AcneRated 4 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoFirst time using this on body
I decided to try this product in order to tackle the small red bumps I have on my back that have been really stubborn. It has been about a month and I have been using the serum about twice a week. I have begun to see a small difference in decreasing the level of bumps and redness. I am happy that I tried this out and will be buying the body wash next.ResultsRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Speed of ActionRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SRSofia Ramirez H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type OilySkin Concerns Bumpy Skin, AcneRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBest serum I've used!
I have had small pimples on my forehead, nose, and chin for most of this year after I finished Accutane last year. I started using this serum about a month ago and I can already notice a difference! All of my bumps are gone and my skin feels smoother than ever. My only regret is not getting it sooner!ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Speed of ActionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ADAlexandra D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concerns Folliculitis, AcneRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoAMAZING
my skin is so glowy and finally free of acne i am actually in disbelief how well this works!!!!ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Speed of ActionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ESErin S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Acne, Bumpy Skin, Keratosis Pilaris, Dark Spots or ScarsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing for sensitive skin!
I wasn’t expecting to love this so much. My skin is sensitive, combination, and acne-prone. I get a lot of congestion so I wanted something gentler that I could use more often (I use it every second night). I’m so obsessed with this and I would recommend it to anyone struggling with sensitive, congested skin!ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Speed of ActionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- FFalonVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Folliculitis, AcneRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe best
I have fungal acne and when I have a flare this is my go to product. Literal sorcery in a bottle. I apply this night at night and I swear to you I see results in the morning. I have tried so many products and none deliver results like this. Remember to remain consistent!ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Speed of ActionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5