Level 1 Mandelic Acid Serum
Our Level 1 Mandelic Acid Serum does it all: clears up all types of acne and folliculitis, corrects ingrown hairs, improves fine lines and aging skin, and fades hyperpigmentation & acne scars. It’s gentle and safe for all skin tones. For use on the face or body.
The Level 1 Serum improves Acne, Cystic Acne, Folliculitis, Hyperpigmentation, Ingrown Hairs, and Keratosis Pilaris.
98% of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend!
60-Day Money Back Guarantee: Get results or get your money back.
Note: Available in 1 oz and 4 oz sizes. The 4 oz bottle is equipped with a spill-proof pump dispenser. If Level 1 is part of your daily skincare routine, then this economical, long-lasting option is for you!
Clears & Prevents Acne/ Folliculitis: Almond Clear Level 1 Serum is deeply exfoliating, antibacterial, and anti fungal. It penetrates the pores to exfoliate dead skin cells and dissolve congested material.
Our Level 1 Serum clears up all types of acne: fungal acne (aka folliculitis), blackheads, whiteheads, non-inflamed acne, cystic acne, papules, pustules, and nodules.
Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles: Mandelic acid stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, so skin appears plump and firm with a youthful, healthy glow.
Removes Hyperpigmentation, Dark Spots, & Scars: Visibly reduce hyperpigmentation, dark spots, acne scars and uneven skin tone, within 4 weeks! An excellent solution for those with darker skin tones and sensitive skin!
Corrects Ingrown Hairs: Exfoliates the top layer of skin, freeing ingrown hairs. The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of mandelic acid calm boils and shaving bumps. Use on the beard area to improve folliculitis barbae. Also suitable for the scalp or bikini area!
Clear Up Keratosis Pilaris: Clear up Keratosis Pilaris by exfoliating clogged follicles to release the keratin plugs. Say hello to smooth, bump-free skin!
- RESULTS GUARANTEED: Not getting the results that you expected? Contact us within 60 days and we'll give you a full refund for the first item purchased (international shipping costs are non-refundable).
Apply over the entire problem area (no spot treating). Start with every other day application and increase as tolerated to daily usage. *For acne and folliculitis, build to twice-daily usage.
- Let the product soak in before getting dressed.
- For best results, use consistently over time. Set reminders on your phone to help you remember your applications!
- NSNikara S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type NormalSkin Concerns Acne, Dark Spots or ScarsRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoAmazing help with cystic acne
I have loved this product. I have struggled with cystic acne and found that this gave me amazing fast results! Doesn’t have any harsh effects some products seem to have and my skins improvement is noticeable within a weekResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Speed of ActionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BWBriana W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Acne, Bumpy Skin, Dull Skin, Dark Spots or Scars, Ingrown HairsRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove!
So far it’s been saving saving my skin I really love it, use this one on my body too to save some money and works nicely tooResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Speed of ActionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RCRachel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Acne, Dark Spots or Scars, Bumpy SkinRated 4 out of 5 stars6 days agoWorks great!
I started using this product to clear up my hormonal acne. I had been using acne face washes that were just causing my skin to become more irritated and red. I switched to using a gentle, oatmeal (non-toxic) cleanser paired with this Mandelic acid and it has worked amazing. I still have acne (probably hormonal related) but the redness has gone away and it has cleared up a lot. Highly recommend as a product to help get you on the right track. It worked fairly quickly as well, I use it every night, about 2 -3 drops.ResultsRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Speed of ActionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BVBarbara V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Acne, Aging Skin, Dark Spots or ScarsRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoLove this product!
I have been using this product for almost 2 years now every day. I have seen such a reduction in little blackheads and white heads. The overall texture of my skin had improved so much as well. My almost 13 year old daughter recently started using it as well, and has seen such an improvement in her skin. We are huge fans of this product!ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Speed of ActionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- THTandy H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Aging Skin, Dark Spots or Scars, Dull SkinRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoReally soft skin
I haven't really seen the results that I was thinking I was going to BUT the mandelic acid serum has made my skin unbelievably soft and a little brighter!ResultsRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Speed of ActionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5